JACK JOSEPH PEHRINGER
|Male, Born||in Buffalo, Wyoming on ?/?/1944
Neither Parent is Charted
Spouses / Children
No Children Charted
No Charted Children
Born probably about 1944, probably in Buffalo, Wyoming.
Jack married Auretta Mae ("Peaches") COLEMAN, daughter of Mattie Louise (TAYLOR) ROSS, and step-daughter of Howard Randall ROSS.
Peaches and Jack had the following children:
- John George PEHRINGER, who married Karen TURK, but had no children.
- Albert James PEHRINGER, who married Rebecca MERGER. This couple had a daughter Ariel Lynn PEHRINGER.
- Deloris PEHRINGER (additional information unknown), but no children.
- Barbara (FITZPATRICK) PEHRINGER, no children.
- Janice Rita PEHRINGER, who married James Lee SPRATT, and have no children.
Jack was a lumberjack, and worked in his beloved Big Horn Mountains above Buffalo, Wyoming.
Jack and Peaches were living in Buffalo, Wyoming in 2009.